• UFW Slide 3
  • UFW Slide 2
  • UFW Slide 1
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3

To be eligible for the Utah Farmworker Program:

  • You must be authorized to work in the United States.
  • You must have worked in Agriculture in the last 2 years or lived with a spouse or parent who did.
  • Be low income and/or receives (or received in the last 6 months) state benefits such as SNAP (Food Stamps), TANF, State Health Medical Insurance, or free/reduced lunch. (Income table below)

Examples of Agriculture are: Field CropsVegetable and Melon Farming, Fruit Farm-workGreenhouse work, Plant Nursery Work, Floriculture Production, Seed and bulb work, Cattle Farming and Ranch Work, Hog and Pig Farming, Poultry Farming, Egg Production, Sheep farming including Sheepherder activities, Dairy Farm-work, Aquaculture, Equine/Horse Farming, Fur-bearing Animal Production, Beekeeping. 

 Income Limits

All income from all sources for everyone in the household in the 12 month eligibility period must not exceed:

Number In Household
Non-Metro Areas
Rural Towns Like: Corinne, Milford, Genola, Payson, and Green River
Metro Areas Cities Like: Ogden, Salt Lake, Provo, and Cedar City



















For each additional person, add:



Amounts designated in July 2020 Federal Register for 70% of the Lower Living Standard Income Level.